Crankshaft Position Sensor Breakout Harness
This unique plug and play add-on allows you to split the crankshaft position sensor (CPS) output on 1994+ 6.5L turbo diesel vehicles. Why would you want to do this?
- Share the RPM signal with:
- The Quadstar 6L90e transmission controller
- Banks Power iDash gauges, using the frequency input
- Other standalone transmission controllers
- Other gauges, tachometers, or monitoring devices that accept a frequency input
- The crankshaft RPM signal is 100% accurate and more stable than trying to pull the signal from the alternator.
Since this signal is mission-critical for the PCM to run the electronic injection pump, it's important to have a properly terminated reliable connection. We provide that for you here in a version that will install in a matter of seconds.