Quadstar FASS Lift Pump Kit
Another premium bolt-in lift pump option for your 6.5L turbo diesel!
Great for low ground clearance installations, or applications where larger integrated pump/filter kits will not fit without hanging below the frame. Accomplish the same task in a more compact, distributed package and support the fuel requirements of all 6.5L applications.
Georotor design with one moving part and no vanes to wear delivers quiet operation, and dependable fuel delivery.
How this kit differs from our other direct fit pump:
- Higher flow rating at 100GPH
- Available for DB2 trucks via lower pressure regulator setting
- Georotor pumping mechanism
- Does not work with stock metal fuel lines
- Does not have flow-on-fail capability
Default pump packaging Includes:
- FASS 100GPH USA made pump. Internally regulated pressure bypass.
- 2 Pressure regulator springs
- Comes default with 7-8 psi spring installed for DB2 applications
- Change to silver spring for 10-12psi DS4 applications (we can pre-install the spring if you ask in your order notes (may add 2 days to your order processing time)
- Inlet and outlet fittings @ pump
- Default is 1/2" (8AN) supply and 3/8" (6AN) outlet. It will be shipped this way unless you specify otherwise in your order notes
- Custom powder coated aluminum mounting bracket for bolt-in installation at the factory lift pump location for GMT400 truck, Suburban, Tahoe, Blazer
- Inline 1/2" barb pre-filter so you can remove the fuel tank sock
- 2 Year warranty
- Must use upgraded relay harness and the supplied pre-filter to validate the warranty
Available Separately in other listings or by request:
- Wiring harness relay upgrade for Oil Pressure Sensor (OPS) bypass
- Rubber fuel hose (1/2 and 3/8)
- Quadstar billet fuel sending unit kit for 1/2" supply
- 1/2" adapter fittings for stock fuel sending unit