Due to high demand, current lead time on tunes is minimium of 2 weeks. Current lead times on custom built turbos is ~1 month. All PT Wiring Solutions products have an additional 5 day lead time after order processing. Please plan accordingly. We thank you for your support of the finest parts available for the 6.5L Turbo diesel platform!
Crankshaft Position Sensor Breakout Harness
This unique plug and play add-on allows you to split the crankshaft position sensor (CPS) output on 1994+ 6.5L turbo diesel vehicles. Why would you want to do this?
- Share the RPM signal with:
- The Quadstar 6L90e transmission controller
- Banks Power iDash gauges, using the frequency input
- Other standalone transmission controllers
- Other gauges, tachometers, or monitoring devices that accept a frequency input
- The crankshaft RPM signal is 100% accurate and more stable than trying to pull the signal from the alternator.
Since this signal is mission-critical for the PCM to run the electronic injection pump, it's important to have a properly terminated reliable connection. We provide that for you here in a version that will install in a matter of seconds.