Quadstar Lift Pump Kit
Finally, a premium lift pump for the 6.5L platform. These have been in service for years on diesel vehicles including both of our 6.5s!
Great for low ground clearance installations, or applications where larger integrated pump/filter kits will not fit without hanging below the frame. Accomplish the same task in a more compact, distributed package and support the fuel requirements of all 6.5L applications.
Georotor design with one moving part and no vanes to wear delivers quiet operation, and dependable fuel delivery.
Default pump packaging Includes:
- FASS USA made pump. Pre-set at 10-12psi
- Can be set @ 7-8 psi for DB2 applications - just mention this in your order notes.
- Inlet and outlet fittings @ pump
- Default is 1/2" supply and 3/8" outlet
- Custom mounting bracket for bolt-in installation at the factory lift pump location
- 2 Year warranty through us
Wiring Harness Options:
An upgraded power supply harness is required to use these pumps. Select the correct option during checkout to either add a harness or use your existing aftermarket one.
- Include adapter - if you have an existing lift pump harness
- Include our lift pump harness to bypass load off the oil pressure switch (OPS)
- Add full installation kit (see pictures) to replace everything from the fuel tank sending unit (FSU) to the injection pump with 100% new, upgraded, components. Components are listed above in the options area.
- Completely replaces/bypasses the factory fuel filter manager FFM.
- Eliminates the need for a tank strainer sock. We recommend removal of that item when using this kit.
- Upgrades suction line to 1/2" size
- Add fittings to attach to stock fuel hard-lines
- Note that with this setup you'll have to loop the included hose around to connect the pump to the lines since it's not a direct attachment where the lines will attach to the pump like they did in a stock configuration. The ideal configuration is to run this premium pump setup with all new lines.