***We will be CLOSED Setpember 11th-20th, 2021.*** Any Orders placed will be processed when we return. Turbos and plenums are made to order and will have additional lead time. PT Wiring branded items are delayed approximately 1 additional week. As always, we appreciate your support of our small business and look forward to working with you!
Banks Power iDash 1.8 System Stand-Alone
With a single iDash 1.8 you can display up to eight parameters at a time — but with more iDash 1.8 gauges, you can keep your eye on even more. By connecting up to four iDash 1.8 Super Gauges, you increase the total monitoring and control. With this configuration you can see up to 32 gauge readings at the same time to monitor much more of what is going on under the hood. Crazy right! If you’re into big data, this is the Super Gauge for you!
Vehicle Monitoring like no other! Banks iDash 1.8 Super Gauge opens a window into the vital inner workings of your vehicle, letting you see what’s beyond the dashboard.
In addition, the iDash 1.8 calculates Banks proprietary and/or patented information such as manifold air density, intercooler effectiveness and more. Plus it logs performance, can set custom alerts. The iDash 1.8 can also be used in pre-OBD-II vehicles by utilizing Banks expansion modules as well as numerous aftermarket ECUs.
- Primary iDash 1.8 Super Gauge
- Stand-Alone use, no ECU connection required
- This means it will work on any year 6.2 or 6.5 vehicle!
- Customizable gauge display
- Read Boost Pressure, EGT and so much more
- Avoid costly repairs by monitoring important sensors
- Display 2-8 values
- View Data your dash does not display
- Displays accurate values your OEM dash gauges filter
- Includes patented Density Suite (exclusive to Banks)
- Requires Air-Mouse sensor
- Log up to 20 min/max values
- Built-in Shift and RPM Light
- Connect up to four iDash 1.8 gauges
- Connected iDash 1.8 gauges work together
- Auto-Dimming Feature
- Fits standard 52mm (2-1/16 inch) gauge mounts
- Features vary by application
- Made In The USA
- When running multiple iDash together, purchase 1 Primary and 2-3 Expansion gauges
- Includes universal 12v power supply harness and fuse tap connector