Quadstar Tuning will be CLOSED from July 10th to July 26th, 2020. Any emails, messages or orders placed during this time will be answered and processed beginning July 27th. During this time, we will be restructuring to serve you better and some product listings may change. We'll be coming back strong with multiple new product releases. As always, thank you for your support!!!
Banks Power Sensor, Temperature, RTD, PT200, B-BUS MODULE, 3 Pin Connector
High Range Analog Temperature Sensor with 1/8 NPT compression fitting. Suitable for EGT or other temperature Readings. Plug and Play with Banks 4-CH Analog Module. Works with pre-defined configurations in iDash for quick setup. Adjustable insertion depth of up to 7/8 inch. 0-1800°F temperature range.
- High Range Analog Temperature Sensor
- K-Type Thermocouple
- 1/8 NPT compression fitting
- Suitable for EGT or other temperature readings
- Plug and Play with Banks 4-CH thermocouple Module
- Adjustable insertion depth of up to 7/8 inch
- 6 Foot 5 inch cable length
- 0-1800°F temperature range
- Made In The USA
- Sold Individually
- SKU: 63065