6.5L Blue Ribbon Oil Cooler Kit
The Blue Ribbon Oil Cooler Kit is a heavy duty replacement for 1992-2000 6.5L Diesel Trucks
The Blue Ribbon Oil Cooler kit is a far superior kit over the factory setup. The Braided Teflon lines are an aircraft quality part, so once you install them they get rid of the leaky oil cooler line problem for good.
The kit includes:
- Stainless braided Teflon hoses
- Oil filter seal kit for both 2WD and 4WD applications
- Proper fittings
- Teflon tape for fittings to engine block threads
- A brand new, upgraded, oil cooler.
The kit will come with everything you need for the installation, as well as step by step instructions to walk you through the install process.
Note: Both sizes of adapters are included to make this kit universal for early and late engines so it is cross compatible with all 6.2 and 6.5L engine block swaps. Fits C/K Trucks, Blazer, Tahoe, & Suburban. Does not fit VANS. If your model has oil lines going thru the engine radiator then this kit will bypass it and run the external cooler only.
As of 2/17/2023, The cooler is upgraded to a custom fabricated dual pass unit that does not use pipe thread style adapters
As of 11/2022, the following changes will appear:
- Hoses were shortened slightly for better fitment
- Hoses are wrapped in black anti-abrasion sleeve