Order processing time has increased due to simultaneous tax & stimulus refunds. Please email us ahead of time if you are on a specific timeline. Turbos and plenums are made to order and will have additional lead time. As always, we appreciate your support of our small business and look forward to working with you!
Glow Plug Harness
Genuine, upgraded, replacement glow plug wiring harness for all 6.5L diesels.
- 12ga high temp wire, all protected by fusible links and heat shield
- Longer length to allow better routing like GM did on late models
- The passenger side wires route across or under the intake, in front of the cylinder head, then back to the glow plugs.
- Eliminates the small extensions the factory used on passenger side wires
Two styles are available for different trucks. For 1997-1998 models, we recommend taking a few minutes to peek at which style harness connection you have since there was some mixing/matching at the factory depending on build month.
- 1993-1996 With one wire that needs spliced to trigger the glow plug light. It is on the drivers side bank of wires.
- 1997+ With a plug-in trigger wire at the engine harness bulkhead, under the fuel filter manager.