Glow Plug Harness
Genuine, upgraded, replacement glow plug wiring harness for all 6.5L diesels.
- NEW for 2018 - Exclusive ceramic connections to protect the harness near the exhaust manifolds.
- 12ga high temp wire, all protected by fusible links and heat shield
- Longer length to allow better routing like GM did on late models
- The passenger side wires route across or under the intake, in front of the cylinder head, then back to the glow plugs.
- Eliminates the small extensions the factory used on passenger side wires
Two styles are available for different trucks. For 1997-1998 models, we recommend taking a few minutes to peek at which style harness connection you have since there was some mixing/matching at the factory depending on build month.
- 1993-1996 With one wire that needs spliced to trigger the glow plug light. It is on the drivers side bank of wires.
- 1997+ With a plug-in trigger wire at the engine harness bulkhead, under the fuel filter manager.