Due to high demand, tuning turnaround is a minimum of 2 weeks. Current lead times on custom built turbos is ~1 month. Please plan accordingly. We thank you for your support of the finest parts available for the 6.5L Turbo diesel platform!
High Flow Upper Intake Plenum
Our exclusive laser cut, hand-fabricated high-flow plenums for 6.2L and 6.5L diesels. These come in multiple versions to support many different configurations. Perfect for mechanical or electronic injection trucks with no extra fab work required to figure out where sensors will go.
On most engines, especially those with upgraded turbos, you will instantly notice less cruise boost, lower EGT and lower IAT. This all happens due to removing the restriction present in factory plenums so the turbocharger is not constantly pushing air up against a "wall". We can also add WMI ports during fabrication to accommodate your 1/8" NPT nozzles!
Curved Outlet - 3" tubular connection to side-mount turbo with an integrated hose retention flange.
- 4 ply silicon coupling and t-bolt clamps are included with the option of 2.25" or 2.5" turbo outlets
- These mate directly to the turbo and can be made in a few styles:
- For Stock, Quadstar, or Holset turbos. Allows you to upgrade & swap turbos while using the same plenum
- For ATT turbos. These have a different outlet placement and the plenum will only fit this turbo if that's the style you choose
Intake Base Plate Option:
- 6 bolt F Code 6.5L flange. 3/8" thick. Compatible with non-egr intakes.
- 2 bolt J Code 6.2L flange. Also fits non-egr 6.2 intakes that have the same bolt pattern as the J Code. Requires RTV to seal.
Sensor Style Option:
If you are unsure, trucks built before 1994 had mechanical injection. 1994 and newer trucks have electronic injection with a PMD.
- DB2 - Mechanical Injection - 2x 1/8" NPT sensor bungs with plugs.
- DS4 - Electronic Injection - 2x 1/8" NPT bungs, MAP Sensor Flange, and IAT sensor bung. The only simple BOLT-ON plenums for DS4 injection trucks
- Neither style requires a "boost bolt" since the ports are built into the flange for you!
New flange bolts are included with all styles.
*These are fabricated to order and can take up to a week to ship.