Order processing time is slightly longer in February 2024. PLEASE CLICK THIS ANNOUNCEMENT FOR MORE INFORMATION!
6.5L DB2-4911 250HP Injection Pump
GM/Stanadyne DB 6.5L
Remanufactured Fuel Injection Pump
***MODIFIED TO 250HP OUTPUT***
These pumps go through a thorough re-manufacturing process and get re-assembled to OE specifications. Components are completely cleaned, inspected, and tested. Worn or damaged components are replaced with new to ensure maximum quality and longevity. All of our re-manufactured DB pumps feature the updated head and rotor to combat hot-start issues and an anodized advance piston sleeve to address metal-on-metal wear in the advance bore. If you want to do it once and do it right, then this is the replacement pump for you.
The pump is tested as a full assembly before being shipped to install on your vehicle. You must move the throttle position sensor (TPS) from your old pump to this one before installing.
- Only start with cores that have the updated head and rotor design
- Stanadyne Service Bulletin 484R5
- Upgraded, anodized advance piston sleeve to address the most common wear point in these pumps
- Fully tested and calibrated to 250HP DB2831 spec
- Built and tested in the USA by a Stanadyne certified tech. Pump will have the proper red Stanadyne ID tag and serial number to reflect this.
CORE DEPOSIT REQUIRED. Refundable upon suitable core return. Core MUST be a DB2831 model number in rebuildable condition.
This is a DB2831-4911 model for all turbocharged GM 6.5L turbo diesel applications. Can be used in GM 6.2 diesel applications that will be turbocharged.