Harland Sharp Roller Rockers
The ultimate rocker arm for the 6.5L to replace factory stamped steel sets, center rockers on valves, and remove unwanted valvetrain play.
Key Features :
- 16 shaft-rocker arms with roller tips
- Quadstar exclusive laser engraved logos and ratio
- Ratio (specify when ordering):
- 1.5:1 Ratio for stock replacement roller rockers
- The factory ratio is 1.5
- 1.6:1 Ratio for slightly increased valve lift
- Valve clearance should be checked on a full build
- You can upgrade to 1.6 without clearance issues in MOST situations. Assuming the engine is totally stock with no changes, 1.6 rockers will be fine.
- 1.7:1 Ratio for extreme builds
- Pistons must be modified for valve clearance
- 1.7 has a longer wait/custom order lead time
- Billet spacer kit for alignment
- Shims may need moved around during initial fitment testing to center the rocker arms on the valve tips. This is a normal step for installation.
- Latest revision for a trouble-free installation
- Eliminates need for the factory plastic rocker arm retainers
- Bolts are not included. Factory mounting bolts will be re-used.