Order processing time is slightly longer in February 2024. PLEASE CLICK THIS ANNOUNCEMENT FOR MORE INFORMATION!
Harland Sharp Roller Rockers
The ultimate rocker arm for the 6.5L to replace factory stamped steel sets, center rockers on valves, and remove unwanted valvetrain play.
Key Features :
- 16 shaft-rocker arms with roller tips
- Quadstar exclusive laser engraved logos and ratio
- Ratio (specify when ordering):
- 1.5:1 Ratio for stock replacement roller rockers
- The factory ratio is 1.5
- 1.6:1 Ratio for slightly increased valve lift
- Valve clearance should be checked on a full build
- You can upgrade to 1.6 without clearance issues in MOST situations. Assuming the engine is totally stock with no changes, 1.6 rockers will be fine.
- 1.7:1 Ratio for extreme builds
- Pistons must be modified for valve clearance
- 1.7 has a longer wait/custom order lead time
- Billet spacer kit for alignment
- Shims may need moved around during initial fitment testing to center the rocker arms on the valve tips. This is a normal step for installation.
- Latest revision for a trouble-free installation
- Eliminates need for the factory plastic rocker arm retainers
- Bolts are not included. Factory mounting bolts will be re-used.