Super 60 Turbocharger Kit
The Super 60 turbocharger is the latest and greatest upgrade for your high performance 6.2 or 6.5L diesel.
A perfect match for tuned or modified engines with DB2 or DS4 fueling and side-mount exhaust manifolds! From mild to wild, this turbo will perform and provide the airflow needed across the entire RPM range.
- Internal wastegate model is the default configuration.
- Set at 20psi with a large diameter bypass valve to eliminate any boost spikes. This can be adjusted +- a few psi on each truck by changing the pre-tension on the gate arm.
- Flow matched to the compressor output and engine displacement to reduce lag and increase performance
- Consistently delivers <= 1:1 drive pressure ratios
- Proprietary 60mm billet compressor wheel for maximum airflow
- This wheel provides the ultimate in flow CFM while maintaining a very aggressive intake sound. The competition will know what's under your hood! Do not buy this turbo if you don't want to hear it!
- Generates best in class mass air density across the board.
- This is not an off-the-shelf wheel.
- Built from the ground up to our specifications. 100% machined, assembled, and high-speed-balanced in the USA.
- Exclusive o-ringed compressor housing ensures CDR oil mist will not weep out.
- Compatible with aftermarket 3" down-pipe location and flange. We use a CNC machined flange to seal correctly with the 6.5L down-pipe and clamp
- We highly recommend using our high flow intake plenum with this turbo.
- How is this turbo different from our Super 54?
- It is larger, overall, and while it does spool up well, it is a little slower to react than the Super 54.
- We don't recommend it for the majority of manual trans setups
- Wastegate is set at 20 psi
- If you are looking for a turbo that will spool faster, please check out our Super 54 Turbo.
- Exhaust drive pressures across the board will be lower on the Super 60.
Full bolt-on kit includes:
- Super 60 Turbocharger
- 3" smooth transition down-pipe adapter
- Allows for quick, simple installation & removal
- Designed for 6.5L side-mount style manifolds and all popular turbo back exhaust kits
- T3 flange mounting hardware and gasket
- Oil feed Inlet adapter fitting with built in flow restriction. Adapts to a stock 6.5 oil feed line
*Upgraded oil drain line kit sold separately.
**This is a fully custom built to order unit that will require some lead time to assemble. Our pride and joy will soon be yours with a little patience. Please contact us for more details if you are on a specific timeline.