Order processing time has increased due to simultaneous tax & stimulus refunds. Please email us ahead of time if you are on a specific timeline. Turbos and plenums are made to order and will have additional lead time. As always, we appreciate your support of our small business and look forward to working with you!
Super 60 Turbocharger Kit
The Super 60 turbocharger is the latest and greatest upgrade for your high performance 6.2 or 6.5L diesel.
A perfect match for both stock and modified engines with DB2 or DS4 fueling and side-mount exhaust manifolds! From mild to wild, this turbo will perform and provide the airflow needed across the entire RPM range.
- Multiple turbine housing options to fit your specific needs
- Available with or without internal waste-gate. We will work with you to pick the best match as these are all built to order.
- Internal wastegate models come set at 20psi and have large bypass valves to eliminate any boost creep or drive pressure spikes. This is the most common configuration.
- Flow matched to the compressor output and engine displacement to reduce lag and increase performance
- Consistently delivers <= 1:1 drive pressure ratios
- Proprietary 60mm billet compressor wheel for maximum airflow
- This wheel provides the ultimate in flow CFM while maintaining a very aggressive intake sound. The competition will know what's under your hood! Do not buy this turbo if you don't want to hear it!
- Generates best in class mass air density across the board.
- This is not an off-the-shelf wheel.
- Built from the ground up to our specifications. 100% machined, assembled, and high-speed-balanced in the USA.
- Exclusive o-ringed compressor housing ensures CDR oil mist will not weep out.
- Compatible with aftermarket 3" down-pipe location and flange. We use a CNC machined flange to seal correctly with the 6.5L down-pipe and clamp
- We highly recommend using our high flow intake plenum with this turbo.
- How is this turbo different from our Super 54?
- It is larger, overall, and while it does spool up well, it is a little slower to react than the Super 54.
- Wastegate is set at 20 psi vs 15 psi on the Super 54
- If you are looking for a turbo that will spool more like a stock turbo and can be turned to lower boost (~15 psi max), please check out our Super 54 Turbo.
- Exhaust drive pressures across the board will be lower on the Super 60.
Full bolt-on kit includes:
- Super 60 Turbocharger
- 3" smooth transition down-pipe adapter
- Allows for quick, simple installation & removal
- Designed for 6.5L side-mount style manifolds and all popular turbo back exhaust kits
- Mounting hardware
- Oil feed Inlet adapter fitting with built in flow restriction
*Upgraded oil drain line kit sold separately.
**This is a fully custom built to order unit that will require some lead time to assemble. Our pride and joy will soon be yours with a little patience. Please contact us for more details if you are on a specific timeline.