Stainless Exhaust Crossover Pipe
409 STAINLESS STEEL 2.5" BELLOWED CROSSOVER PIPE
1993-2000 GM 6.5L Turbo Diesel
3 styles to choose from (Please select carefully for your application!):
- This version has been shortened over the OE set up to reduce charge time and spool up
- 4x4/4WD [Not Lifted]
- Modified OE design with bellows to prevent broken bolts and premature donut gasket failure.
- This will fit lifts under 4" such as torsion key lifts that don't drastically change the driveshaft angle.
- 4x4/4WD [Lifted]
- If you are 4x4 and have tried to lift your truck or Suburban, the front drive axle hits the cross over pipe, forcing a trip to the local muffler shop to fab a custom crossover pipe. If you already have a lifted truck and need to replace your crossover, this is the kit for you.
- A LIFT should be considered 4" or more and must change the driveshaft angle enough that the crossover will fit ABOVE the driveshaft. If you just have torsion keys or another mild lift, then get the normal 4x4 style because this style will not fit your truck.
Two Major New Features:
1. Bellows- Allows natural expansion and contraction of pipes from thermal expansion. Stock crossover pipes have no ability to flex, so the donut gaskets and mounting bolts take all the force resulting in either loose bolts, broken bolts or leaky damaged gaskets.
2. V-Band Flanges for connection- Allows for easy installation and better sealing of pipe.
1. EGT Probe Weld Bung for no-drill exhaust gas temperature gauge installation
2. Stainless Steel flanges
3. New Hardware and Donut Gaskets are included